Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #196
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:48:58 -0400

- --
John Maddox of L&J Camera Repair, Greenville, SC (864-297-6931) did
excellent CLAs on my IIIf RD and IIIa a couple of years ago. He only
works on screw-mount Leicas and charges VERY reasonable prices. BTW,
the camera in your scans appears to be a IIIf BD, so its a little
later than you thought. The IIIf is my favorite camera.

Bob Marvin