Subject: Re: [Leica] OK I'm here and I'm staying here 2
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 11:06:18 -0400

Mark,

Welcome to this sometimes nutty list -- it becomes infectious after awhile.

> So now that you guys know who I am I have a simple question: A number of you
> have very nice PAWs setup I looked at the version offered on the MUG but as
> I'm not an M user that seams wrong to join just to use the format. So is
> there a simple way to set up one of these PAWs? Any help will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Mark W.

I assume that you want to start posting PAW pictures, but I am not clear
what your question is. To post a picture all you need is some means to get
it to the web, like your own web site or one of the free ones like
photo-net.com. I have my own website which is pretty easy to build and use,
i keep it simple so that the download times are very short for people
looking at my weekly PAW. You should also join the official PAW list:

 PAW@topica.com

Regards,

sl

http://www.streetphoto.net