Subject: RE: [Leica] Travels with M6
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:22:56 -0700

Nice work Oliver...   My story on the same trees...

I went up there one day on a trip from Lone Pine.....   I left my extra
clothes in the hotel.. It was September, about 95 degrees on Rt 395.
Got to the top where it was like 27 degrees, windy, and I in my shorts and
nary a jacket to warm me......  Took 1 picture and headed for the warmth of
the car heater....

Moral: ALWAYS take warm clothes with you in the car....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net