Subject: [Leica] Off the camera TTL flash cables
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 20:02:43 -0600

I have been using the Pentax TTL cable on my TTL for a year or so and
have experienced frequent problems with the camera not recognizing that
a TTL flash is attached. Sometimes switching to new batteries helps,
sometimes not. The camera always recognizes the SF-20 when I mount it
directly or use the Nikon SC17TTL cord. So I am going to chuck the
Pentax cord and stick to the SC17TTL cord. Too bad as the Penatx cord
allowed me to use finders as well.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Off the camera TTL flash cables)
Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Off the camera TTL flash cables)