Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW week 39
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:21:49 -0300

I have been way behind on my PAWS this summer.  I haven't shot a lot of
film over the summer months.  As I get it developed and sorted out I will
try to fill in the missing weeks.

The main image, shot with a R8 and 400mm f2.8 APO-Telyt is at the link below:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk39.htm

The alternate, just fractions of a second before the main:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk39alt.htm

Next week I am off to France.  I should get a couple good PAWS there.

Regards,

Robert