Subject: Re: [Leica] Cycleshop portraits - critique/comments please
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:36:48 +0100

Per,

thanks for your feedback.  It might be my scans or the fact that my monitor
hasn't been calibrated or something like that.  I am a scanning novice,
likewise with photoshop, so hopefully, as time goes on, my technique will
improve.  The prints ,by the way, have a full range of tones.
I see what you mean about the backgrounds.  However, I was a bit constrained
by where the bikes were in the shop as well as where the light was best.  I
guess it's always going to be a compromise in situations like that.

Regards

Mark