Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz's PAW 9/30/02
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 20:10:04 -0500

Carl,
    I grew up in the northwestern part of the state, and in a small town that,
as a result of its proximity to interstate highways, and the resulting commerce
that comes from skiers and leafpeepers, demonstrates the very issue about which
you write.  There was never a lot of money in the town, but there is less now.
Still, people survive, and one has to admire their fortitude and resourcefulness
in making ends meet.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net