Subject: Re: [Leica] Dorothea Lange & Horace Bristol at the Getty
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 07:55:28 -0700

True, the Getty is a workhorse for vintage photography.
But, if you really want to see some very fine photography, often times
B&W, and more often than not Leica, yes that's right, leica generated
images, than the Perfect Exposure is the place to go.
Here are a couple of URLs;
http://www.theperfectexposure.com/
http://artscenecal.com/PerfectExposure.html
Slobodan Dimitrov