Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Virus stuff....
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:42:53 -0600

> I was trying
> to stop the spread of the virus from your computer to mine....
> this can only
> be done by cutting down on the available and somewhat worthless addresses
> you have on your computer.  If my address is not in your address book, you
> will not send me an email with the virus attached.
>
> Enough said.. please delete all address in your address book that
> you do not
> need.  IF you do this, you can not spread a virus to "the deleted".

Frank,

Most of the time it's not even from address books - your address is in my
inbox now because your email message above (complete with your email
address) came via the LUG. If I got one of these virus', it would just go
through my LUG mail in the inbox, strip off your address and use that - it
doesn't need to be in the address book at all.

tim