Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Virus stuff....
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:07:16 +0100

Strictly speaking, these aren't viruses but Trojan Horses.  You'd think we'd
have learned after 3000 years after the original that unsolicited gifts from
strangers should be viewed with a certain degree of suspicion.  If you get
an attachment that you didn't expect from someone that you don't know,
delete it.  If it's from someone you do know, ask them what it is before you
open it.  Simple really and cheaper than anti-virus software.  Even Outlook
with its built-in security flaws won't open an attachment without asking you
first.

Neil