Subject: [Leica] Re: your mail
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 01:16:52 -0400 (EDT)

being in finance you gotta plan for it, one way of the other.
i'm a lot luckier than most who've been caught in one of the
greatest (and hopefully temporary) surges of unemployment in
recent history.  ironically, i am in fixed income, which tends
to rally under these circumstances, as interest rates remain
low.

i have every intention of keeping busy with my family, my photography,
updating my web page, and maybe looking for new job in between these
activities. :-)

- -rei (who remembers the pre-gerstner IBM, which never laid anyone off!)

> From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
>
> Rei wrote:
>
> "or perhaps being fired last week from switzerland's largest bank
> both distracted me and then compelled me to put forth this childish quip."
>
> Being dumped overboard will do that to a person. BTW, I LOLed.
>
> Carl, ex. IBMer

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey