Subject: [Leica] Salon
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:25:40 -0400

 >http://www.salon.com/ent/music/feature/2002/10/02/classical/print.html

It's an interesting article, Carl, which I have circulated to family and
friends
with my own solicitation for comments.

I'm normally not hip enough, or cultured enough, or something, to connect with
Salon but I found this article interesting.

Adam

Dear Adam,

Oh, they shovel out a lot of crap just like every publication, but I've
learned so many things from some of their contributors over the years, high
brow and very low, that a subscription is well worth the 35 bucks. They get
the serious/fun balance just right. Please don't be put off by any fancy
trappings. Like any organization, it's dumber than the sum of it's parts.

Best -

Carl