Subject: Re: [Leica] MR meters
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:33:19 -0700

Hi Ernie;
It's Quality Light Metric Co., 7060 Hollywood Blvd #415, Los Angeles, CA
90028, (323) 467-2265. They answer the phone after 10am. This is the old
address, you have to ask for the new number. It's just a couple of doors
down the street. George Milton is the proprietor.
They no longer offer walk in service, as most of their business is by
mail anyway. Probably more convenient this way, as they don't have to
listen to an hour tirade why a meter that worked perfectly in 1974 is no
longer accurate. They modify all the meters to run off alkaline
batteries, by the way.
Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov