Subject: [Leica] Return to the M6
From: "E E" <etaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 00:23:10 +0000

Hello folks,

I have been reading archived messages from this group for a while now,
so I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I recently bought an M6 TTL 0.58x
and a 35 Summilux ASPH. Two years back, I had 'tried' the Leica route,
(M6 TTL 0.72 + 35 f2 Asph) but it didn't work out. After 8 months I gave up,
and went back to my Canon SLR system. Since then after a lot of
experimentation and thought, I realized the wrongs of my ways (!) and now am
back to the Leica M system...

I'd like to share some recent photos I took with my new leica system:
(All pics taken with 35 f1.4 Asph on Fuji Velvia.)

http://www.maheshkv.com/cgi-bin/album.cgi?image=The%20USS%20Hornet

I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments on the photos.

Best Regards

Mahesh