Subject: [Leica] Re: quick lens poll.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:42:27 -0700

Eric:

I shoot R's and do mostly candid portraiture.  I find the 90/2 to be
excellent, both for perspective and because it allows you to not be in
someone's "personal space" and so they are often a bit more relaxed. Wide
open it's easy to lose the background and it's bokeh is very nice.

But if you can live w/o the speed, I'd go with the 90/2.8.

David Young		| A man who gives in when wrong - is wise.
Victoria, CANADA.	| A man who gives in when right - is married.

PLEASE NOTE: New email address: dnr@horizon.bc.ca

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net> ([Leica] Frequency of CLA?)