Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 40
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:57:59 -0500

Charming shot.  I think it could be improved by several months intensive yoga so that you could
actually get your foot in your mouth. ;-)

(Note:  I say this entirely tongue in cheek without knowing what it is you've actually written
because I rarely read threads once they've become flame wars).
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net