Subject: Re: [Leica] Catching up...
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:46:49 -0500

Mark,
    I tried shooting the other way, but not when she was picking, as I had to
then be inside the tree.  Since the trees were dwarf trees, I would have to
climb in among the branches, though that might create an interesting shot.
Something to try for the next time.
    How does one lift the image?  I'm a PS novice, and am always trying to
pick up new techniques.  Any info would be appreciated.
    I'll try 38 without the tree.  I thought of it as a way to counterbalance
my daughter's form on the left hand side, but I'm interested to see how it
looks without this.  From all of the suggestions I've gotten, there's a lot
to play with here.
    Thanks for looking and commenting.  I really appreciate your thoughts.
Best,
Michael