Subject: Re: [Leica] Heading for The Big Reunion!
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 18:03:54 +1000

I did it again!
The link I meant to put in is:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-33876.html

Michael,

You are too kind, sir.

I had hoped you were speaking tongue-in-cheek when you decided to pull the
plug.
You may have a chance to see my failures after this weekend. Maybe I should lay

low for a while or post under a different name?

One last parting shot. This is from a session, the proofs of which I am
preparing at the moment. The parents are arriving in an hour and a half. It's a

bit at variance with my usual stuff and I would be interested in people's
comments. Shot on NPH and converted in PS.

Good luck with those lovely portraits of your daughter. Believe me you can
never have enough photos of your kids. As they get older, mine shy away from
the camera so there are less and less of them. We sat back the other night and
watched old home videos from early nineties. Brings back a lot of memories. I
think portraits should reflect peoples lifestyles and special moments, not just

a record of their faces at a given time. When we look at our kids' portraits we

can always remember the when, where and  why of each shot, so it takes a long
time to go through the album.

Enough rambling, I'll catch up with you next week.

Rob

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Heading for The Big Reunion!)
Message from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Heading for The Big Reunion!)