Subject: Re: Re. [Leica] New pics for critique/comments
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:13:22 +0100

Carl,

thanks for your kind comments.  My next door neighbours were delighted with
the picture of Frankie.  I was pleasantly surprised how well the 135mm
elmarit handled, considering its size and weight.  The specs certainly help
to make focusing much easier.  It will be interesting to try the 135 with
the 1.25 viewfinder magnifier a well....

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk