Subject: RE: [Leica] Re- Clementine
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:43:31 -0400

> Control, control, control--no wonder you are no longer practicing law.

Don,

I didn't see anywhere where Kim insulted YOU, so why are you being so
insulting and denigrating towards her?  What's your problem?  You've really
overstepped any boundaries of decency and civility so please cut it out.

It would appear to me that it's you who has some real issue (control?) going
on here, and you're taking it out on someone else.

Austin