Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and Nudity
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:50:55 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks Lea, Oliver and Alistair,

I've put up a couple of alternatives to each of these, the one for 38 done
with a Leica instead of a Rolleicord :)

http://www.geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/37alt1.html
http://www.geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/38alt1.html

I was a little unhappy with the composition of 37 proper, but she moves
fast, ...

Daniel