Subject: [Leica] Pultz's PAW 9/30/02
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:13:33 -0400

Week 16 for me, and I'm back to funky old buildings, which I attempt to
depict from both a socio-historical and a pure aesthetic point of view.
Kind of Walker Evansish, but in color, like that hasn't been done before.

http://quazynet.no-ip.org/PAW/PAW16.htm

As always, I'm happy to have your impressions of the photos or the ideas
behind them. Might do several weeks on rural and village roadside flotsam.
We have tons of it 'round these parts, more than one PAW can hold.

Regards to all,

Carl

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pultz's PAW 9/30/02)