Subject: Re: [Leica] kicking people off the island
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:15:30 -0400

> I note two things:
>
> 1. B.D. hasn't posted a syllable in more than four days.

...and has anybody noticed how much more civil it has become.

> 2. The LUG has managed to scare off one of its best photographers during
> that time with all of this idiotic response to the lovely photograph of
Clementine.

This is very strange because all of the comments were complimentary to
Gerry's picture of Clementine. The big question was his not telling
Clementine that he was posting her picture for the world to see.

> Who are we going to kick off the island for this one? Gerry?

Brian, you are asleep at the switch, nobody did anything here. Gerry got in
a huff all by himself.

sl