Subject: Re: [Leica] image posts
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:15:06 -0500

Hi Christer,

I haven't done enough testing to know if this is the best approach, but it
is reasonably good.  What I did is follow Ilford's recommendations and
developed in dd-x at 68-degrees F. for 13.5 minutes.  Ilford suggests that
Microphen is a better developer for pushing, and that's what I'll try next.

Tom

p.s.  Sorry about the comment issue, I didn't realize that my page was
platform specific.