Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:24:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/02 10:54:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tim@KairosPhoto.com writes:

<< And you can't get more waaay of topic than pedantism  - which is one of the
 more annoying breaches of netiquette Dante, as has been pointed out more
 than once here, >>

I was trying to be funny, but since you choose to dwell on it, why don't you
just admit that you goofed with "of topic" instead of the correct "off
topic"?  Instead you accuse me of breach of whatever to deflect from your
humiliation.  I know it's embarrassing but I'm just the messenger.  By the
way, there is no such word as "pedantism."  Before you accuse me of
something, be sure it's something that exists.

Dante