Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina - any news?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:20:13 -0500

It appears to be mostly digital news at Photokina. Though Leica did surprise
us all by throwing some chrome on the M 90/f2, introducing a special Minilux
and 2 new 35mm point and shoots.
Oh........and the R9.

That Hasselblad 645 AF seems tempting.

I lost count, but I think the digital camera count for companies are:
Canon(6?), Nikon(8?), Pentax(2 or 3), Minolta(5?), Sony(who can keep
track?), Leica(1-maybe that is a good thing). New gear every 6 months is too
much to keep track of.

Chris Williams
New Orleans