Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital R8 now digital R9
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:48:19 -0400

Kodak is making a very high-end digital SLR based on Nikon parts.  They
have previously made or helped make very high-end digital SLRs based on
Nikon and Canon cameras.  Perhaps there is some opportunity here.  Kodak
does not seem to be picky.

Maybe the Panasonic partnership may eventually result in a digital R.
Who knows?

Mike D

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Digital R8 now digital R9)