Subject: RE: [Leica] Kyle 'Parr' Cassidy
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:50:06 -0600

I've really liked Parr's work since I first saw it at the Side Gallery in
Newcastle in the early 90's

The new book is a great look at the development of a photographers work over
the years.

And "Think of England" just shows a view of Britain that's definitely
there...

I love his really weird stuff to - the boring postcards series, or his
autoportraits, and his new "cell phone" portraits.

I wonder what he did when Agfa stopped making that ultra saturated 50iso
print film?

I know his early New Brighton stuff was shot with a Plaubel/nikon and
Kodacolor

Latter stuff used a ringflash too.

I keep thinking of doing a workshop with him...

tim