Subject: Re: [Leica] Posts you do not like...
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:28:47 -0700

John, I don't think that is a fair characterization of the
posters on the LUG.  You have about 3% of the LUG active at
any given time.  If you look at who they are, they are
fairly consistently the same people who think they have
something great to say.  The one's who are causing the
problem have a political message.

Interestingly, these folks never come to #leica in the IRC
where they can get slapped in real time.  (Course you were
somewhat overwhelmed when you joined that group).

Regards, Bill Larsen