Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book - OFF-LIST
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:16:31 -0400

Jeffery,

I do not believe he [B.D.] unsubscribed, but is merely taking a hiatus.
Perhaps you are right and he did unsubscribe, but I didn't draw that
conclusion from his last post.

But more to the point...it has simply amazed me that for near 24 hours there
hasn't been any of the bru-ha-ha that some of you were all fussed up
about...yet some of you continue to fuss...and fuss...and fuss...even after
the "event" is long over.  Why on earth is that?  If you fuss about
something that you want over, and it's over, stop fussing about it.

Cripes.

Austin