Subject: Re: [Leica] More PAW, weeks 37-38
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:25:06 +0100

Hi Neal,

<Week 37 is of my wife Diane giving me that look she always does when I
point a camera her way;>

That's the sort of look I get when I float the notion of buying some more
Leica gear :-)  Seriously though, it's a good portrait - I like the
sidelighting.

<Week 38 was taken at a display of Civil War Arms and artifacts that my
Civil War group put on this past weekend. Homer is our unit commander, the
Parrott is
> one of my cannons>

Good shot - I like the composition, although I feel that it would work
better in black and white as it would be more in keeping with the period
feel of the shot (pity about the cars in the background).
You seem to have a knack for making strong images with the 15mm
Color-Heliar - something I couldn't do so I got rid of the lens and got the
21mm lens instead.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK