Subject: Re: [Leica] APPOLOGY
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:47:01 -0400

I think it is important to know what axe Appleby has to grind since it has
been obvious from his posts that if you said something was red he countered
that it was green.

For six years before the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait I lived in the second most
dense area of Palestinians in the world after Jerusalem; it seems rather
tragic that what they have now is an egotistical shit like Robert Appleby.