Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:33:56 -0600

So, I open up Outlook and wonder why my Deleted Items folder is full of
emails this morning.... ahhh - a filter put in place long ago to dump
anything with Puts in it....

And here was me bemoaning the fact the Lug had gone quiet and boring!

And now we get:

Conflict of interest,

Ethic,

Cussing the VA

Israel/Palestine

Silence of the Lambs

PDF problems

Marc, BD, Rob and Ernie

... all in one brief reading of one thread.

I guess the lug hasn't lost it's ooomph after all

tim