Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:59:19 -0400

Marc she did tell me all those things but I'm in a honery cuss of a mood
today- I know I shouldn't be - my wife told me as much last nite.  I've
already used the F word to a goverment agency ( the VA) today - now where
did I put that chill pill - probably wouldn't hurt to put on the Silence of
the Lambs face mask for my behavior today  :)

ernie