Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:42:03 +0200

> Have you seen a manual camera you can change film speeds between frames on?

Yes. I  even built one. a 8x10 wooden monorail with Tessar 4.5/360 :)
Oh, you mean 35mm camera? Then Contarex :))))

> Or erase selected images when you run out of film?

Run out of film? Don't call my nightmares by the name! :)

> If you're a nut about the things, you get a
> solar charger for your batteries, or a hand crank generator.

"Hand crank generator" :) Just imagine this :)))))))))))
Like Albert Schweitzer, listening Bach on hand crank gramophone :))))
Good! :)

- --
                                St.