Subject: Re: [Leica] Downright ugly looking M2 for sale
From: JP M <skeenut@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,
Now that the path has cleared for me, I am very sorry
to say that I must pass on the camera for now...
I was OK with waiting because I too was waiting for a
deal to finalize, but it has fallen through.
So, I'll continue on and when my 985 Kit is sold, I
will reconnect with you to see if the M2 is still
available.
Best, with regrets,
Jeff