Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:51:41 +0100

I'm not going to buy a car. There's plenty of petrol around at the moment
but I can't guarantee availability so I'm using a wood-burning steam engine.
You can always get wood.

Of course, this is just an excuse because I love my wood burning steam
engine and it's a beautiful thing and I can't bring myself to admit that a
car would be easier to use, more efficient and accomplish exactly the same
thing.

Neil