Subject: [Leica] Quiet LUG
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:47:04 -0400

Sheesh! Twenty four hours between digests is a long wait. So maybe we're
POed at the flaming. Maybe we've worn out most of the gear topics for now.

Maybe we're all out shooting?! (Or making a living.)

Anyway, while this isn't a photo critique group by design, that is a
valuable service we can provide to each other because we have come to know
each other's tastes and views. And questions of style and photo-philosophy
are relevant whatever equipment you use. Surely that's not all talked out.

And people to chat with. Kyle, how're the goths? Sonny, your roof patched?
BD, any promising students? Rob, admired your 9/18 essay on Znet. Tina - I
know she's busy. Ted - ? Everybody.....

Anyway, the sun is out. So am I. Got a roll to finish and one to pick
up.....hope you're all here when I get back.

Carl