Subject: Re: [Leica] Mid-life crisis ???
From: Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:36:33 -0500

I tried carrying a small P&S around at all times, but found that all of the
futzing with the controls made it too much of a pain in the ass to shoot
anything. I have gotten some of my best opportunities in other folks'
cities just walking around looking for a place to eat dinner. When I do go
out to shoot, I generally take a brief trip to nowhere and see what I find.

Jeffery