Subject: [Leica] Lisbon pictures on Leica Gallery Net--some additions
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:34:59 +0200

Thanks to all who visited the site and commented, on or off list. I have
just added three images to the Lisbon folder, which I had accidentally
omitted yesterday. This whole Lisbon thing is important to me because I
really enjoyed the city, but also because four of these images were
exhibited in Brussels last year, as part of a group exhibition organised
by the Viewfinders photography club that I belong to. It was really nice
to stand in the exhibit hall, and see people looking at my pictures
(beautifully framed and hung) and hear their comments. The images that
were exhibited are "Near Torre de Belem" (one of the new uploads), "On
the waterfront 1", "On the waterfront 2" (another new upload), and "In
the Baixa".

The third new upload is "Ferry across the river", a portrait of one of
the guys working on the boat.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I have started using the Leica Gallery Net for displaying some of my
> stuff that does not fit into the PAW schedule. As a start, here are some
> photos I took during a trip to Lisbon in October 2000. For a Leica
> photographer, Lison is one of the most attractive cities, because it is
> inherently pictoresque and because the people are quite unconcerned
> about being photographed, they just go about their business.
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/folder-3375.html
>
> Comments welcome as always.
>
> Nathan

- --