Subject: [Leica] L.A. Photo Op
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:26:10 -0700

Dear Friends,

For all you L.A. LUGers out there, a unique opportunity to photograph
some fabulous old cars is yours "for the taking" tomorrow!

Sunday September 22nd from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, the Acura Palos Verdes
Concours d'Elegance is being staged at Ocean Trails Golf Club on the
Palos Verdes Peninsula. This annual world-class event gathers ~200 of
the West Coast's finest classic, special interest and vintage
automobiles and motorcycles for a day long celebration of individual,
elegant motorized transportation. This year, the featured marque is
competition and racing cars, hosted by Parnelli Jones, the 2002 Grand
Marshal. Tickets are $30 at the gate, children under 16 are free,
parking is free.

FWIW I am a member of the organizing committee of this event which
benefits the Art Center and Rotary, and will be working the field with
my Leicas! If you get to the event, I'll be wandering around under a
straw hat with green logo band. Please come up and introduce yourselves!

Regards,

Len
Leonard J. Kapner
Tel: (310) 377-5060