Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron collapsible, bags, Lager's book, misc.
From: JP M <skeenut@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Nathan,

Can you tell me a bit more about the 35mm finder?

I just got a Jupiter 35mm with finder, but find the
finder both inelegant and kind of fish-bowly, meaning
I need to move my head around to see the edges of the
frame.

Does your finder have brightlines or edges that are
more easily visible without the head contortions?

I hope my question was somewhat clear...

Picture or part number?

Best,
Jeff, Sparta, NJ (Sekonic lightmeter guy...)

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___4908___BI225K___REG___CatID=4359___SID=EE8124F7160

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___157705___BIDEP225K___REG___CatID=4357___SID=EE8124F7160