Subject: Re: [Leica] Quick Monitor Question
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:43:09 -0400

Tremendously helpful !

I currently have a Dell P991 (a sony 19" trinitron unit).
My main concern is that its' controls do not allow separate calibration of
the R,G and B guns.
I understand that the colorvision (and any calibration system for that
matter) yields better results when you tweak each gun's output.  That is my
main reason for looking for a new monitor. Plus the one I have is already 3
years old.

Thanks,
Eric