Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm M-Rokkor
From: classicvw@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:48:10 -0400

I have for sale a Mint (looks near new) M-Rokkor 90mm F/4 lens.
It is the M-mount lens made to accompany the Minlota CLE. The M- Rokkor lens is identical to, but an upgrade of the Leica Elmar-C, with multicoating added.
The lens will, of course, fit any M-mount camera body. The lens looks and works as new. Included are the original front and rear caps, UV filter, soft lens case, and I will include a NEW Voigtlander metal hood and metal hood cap.
Price is $350 (US) and I will include free shipping to the lower 48 states. Actual shipping cost to be added for other destinations.

Thank you
George S.
(in NJ, USA)