Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Quick Monitor Question
From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:17:14 -0500

I would definitely consider how far away you will be from the monitor...too
close and you have to move your head around to see it.

If I were shopping right now, I'd seriously look at the LCD monitors...there
seem to be some out with fine looking screens. Of course, you must take in
to consideration the light in your work space. That can make one huge
difference.

My 2 cents.
Lea