Subject: [Leica] Special Edition M7, was: finder flare
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:35:01 +0200

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> It will not surprise me at all to see an M7 with an engraved top plate - or
> topple ;-), a black paint M7, a Sadam Husein Commemorative M7, all
> lonnnnnngggg before we see an M7 without rangefinder flare.

There is already a 'Special Edition' of the M7 that I know.

A demo model (+/- 10 ex.) with special engraving and a Belgian flag on the
top.
In a way like the Benelux and Partner Aktion  M6s
.
<http://www.cameraquest.com/camsnet/LM6DBen.htm>
<http://www.cameraquest.com/camsnet/LM6Part.htm>

I heard there are also some for other European countries (The Netherlands ??)
, with appropriate flags.

Lucien