Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:08:09 -0600

Yes that is a feature of only the M7. It does help, see archives for
details, but it does not eliminate the problem. If Leica chokes on a
solution, I will have the M7 windows fitted to my two TTLs.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] finder flare)