Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2200
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:53:29 -0500

I've been using the 2200 for a month now, great printer. I'm mainly using it
for my color work, but I have printed a few B&W's for other folks. Looks
B&W, on the monitor, and the Epson prints B&W, no color casts. Use Epson and
Ilford papers, I've read about problems with other papers. But them again,
Epson made it for Epson papers. 13x19's are sweet!

The new inks(UltraChromes) last twice as long as other inks. 7 in all. Light
Black is the new ink. Makes a difference in B&W.

I'll stop before my Focomat leans a little to close.

Chris Williams
New Orleans