Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:39:03 -0600

My M2 is an early one with an original finder. The early M2s have the
brightline masks in a different place than the late M2s and all M4 and
up cameras. This is probably why mine is different. I had an early M4-2
with an original finder (extra element and easy vertical adjustment) and
it flared like my M6TTLs. I also had a late M4-2 (M4-P style) and it was
as good as my M2!? Go figure...

John Collier