Subject: Re: [Leica] .85x and 75-135mm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:19:28 -0600

First I have to ask, do you really have  the MP-4 (Leica MP, number 4)?
That would be one hell of a rare and valuable camera. You could sell it
and get a bunch of M6s. Perhaps you have a M4-P?

Instead of getting an 0.85x why not get the 0.72x and a 1.25x magnifier.
That way you have the best of both worlds. A 28 frame and, with the
magnifier mounted, an even higher magnification than the 0.85x when you
use long lenses.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] .85x and 75-135mm)
Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] .85x and 75-135mm)